New Patient Registration
If you wish to register with the practice you need to be ordinarily resident in the UK and living within our catchment area. Proof of ID is required and if you want access to online services, this will need to be photo ID (valid passport, current photo driving licence, Identity Card) Please bring the ID when you attend the practice to complete registration.
- Ensure your address is within our catchment area.
Fill in the New Patient Registration & Health Questionnaire and either email it to us at email@example.com or print it off and bring it to the surgery.You will not be registered until you attend for your first visit and sign this form. You may be invited for a health check once your questionnaire has been reviewed by a clinician.
- Read the Online Services Information leaflet
- Complete the Online Services Application Form and bring it with you to the surgery
The New Patient Health Questionnaire will let us know about any illnesses you may have had and provide us with a view of your general state of health. You will also be able to ask any questions or raise any concerns you may have. Please bring with you any medication that you are taking.
About These Forms
- You should only send these forms if you are sure that you are eligible to join this practice.
- Sending these forms will NOT automatically register you with the surgery.
- Your details will be held at the surgery for a limited period of time. You are required to present in person to sign your registration form.
- Sending these forms does NOT guarantee or even imply that you will be accepted onto the practice register
Please note that by using these forms you will be sending information about yourself across the Internet. Whilst every effort is made to keep this information secure, you should be aware that we cannot offer any guarantees of absolute privacy. If this matter concerns you then please print off the registration forms and bring them with you on your first visit to the practice.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services